Data is the foundation of every business
It informs strategic business decisions—budgets, hiring, and more—and ultimately determines how quickly businesses can scale.
But you already know that, that’s why you’re here.
Understanding your data is critical to your short and long-term business success. The Metrics Mastery course is designed to help CEOs like you track and analyze your data to make more informed business decisions to gain an edge over the competition.
The Metrics Mastery will provide you with a fundamental understanding of your metrics and all of the tools needed to track and analyze your brand’s performance. You’ll finish the course confident in your new skills and equipped with ten essential reporting templates.
Critical business insights meet sleek, modern templates
As CEO, you already have enough work on your plate. Struggling to understand confusing data and unclear reporting shouldn’t be a part of your to-do list.The Metrics Mastery takes the guesswork out of understanding your data and gives you the confidence to make data-driven business decisions. You’ll find key performance insights and progress towards goals all in one convenient place.
Get time back
- Benefit from clear and concise graphs
- Create custom dashboards that show key insights
- See all your data in one place
Work like a CEO
- Make data-backed decisions
- Set SMART goals—and reach them
- Compare performance over time
Help your business grow
- Create relevant, custom dashboards
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis
- Power client success with data
“The templates Carolyn created are fantastic and she also showed how to create a custom dashboard. She made dashboards so much easier for us by outlining the setup process with tips and tricks along the way. Invaluable!” - Carol
Data analysis course with "how-to" videos to help you get the most from your metrics.
Ten modern, easy to understand "plug and play" dashboard templates to get answers to all your questions (no paid software required!)
Corresponding data collection sheets (using Google Sheets!)
Easy step by step directions to get started, even if you feel overwhelmed!
Lessons to help you create custom dashboards
Video lessons to guide you every step of the way
The ten plug and play templates include...
- Course launches - What went wrong? What went well? What can I improve on? Did I meet my goals?
- Revenue and leads - How many leads do I need to generate my goal revenue?
- Email marketing - Are my emails resonating with my target audience? Are they helping to accomplish my goals?
- Social media marketing - How effective is my messaging and imagery? Are people converting from social media?
- Funnels - Are there opportunities for improvement in my sales and marketing funnels?
- Goal tracking - How close am I to accomplishing my short and long-term goals? What’s my ROI?
- Monthly metrics - How am I performing on a month-by-month basis? Am I making progress towards goals?
- Memberships - How many people have signed up for my program? How many more do I need to sign up?
- Sales calls - How many meetings have I scheduled? What percentage converted into customers?
- Podcasts - Are listeners downloading my content? What’s the reach of each episode?
You’re perfect for the Metrics Mastery if…
- You need to visualize your business metrics for enhanced understanding.
- You want to scale your business and set realistic goals based on data.
- You’re eager to learn how to set up custom reporting dashboards for your business.
- You want access to data related to all aspects of your business in one convenient place.
- You’re a busy CEO who needs to make quick, data-backed decisions based on data.
- You’re an entrepreneur who wants to wow your clients with state-of-the-art reporting.
Hi! I'm Carolyn...
I am a Certified OBM® and Integrator who works with six and seven figure course clients to build marketing strategies and funnels, manage their team, increase their revenue, and understand their business metrics. With experience working in corporate software and technology companies, I help entrepreneurs structure and organize their business for growth with a focus on metrics, numbers and all things data. :)